About my Blog

The blog that helps keep you calm during financial chaos. Take a look in the mirror and tell yourself, "We have all been here". The time for change is now. Let us show you how to become a better and more financially sound individual.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 3 QuickBooks

Hello all! I am back and can breathe again. I can really describe how much I take for granted in my day to day living. The sense of taste and smell eluded me for a week and now they are back! Thank goodness! Surgery went well so onto more Quick Books.....

__________________________________________________________

Here we want to select the month of our fiscal year. Most companies will have January as their fiscal year. Sometimes a company will have the fiscal year on July 1. Make sure to choose correctly.




Our next step is choosing a password for Quick Books. I do recommend doing this for each set of books. It is an added layer of protection for your company.
Determining what type of product you sell...if any. Many of my clients are service only companies, thus I would select service only. For example, my business is a bookkeeping company, what selection would I choose? Depends. If I actually sold a tangible product such as software, books, etc. I would select products and services. At this time, I only provide services, so I will select services. For our real estate company, please select services only.

No comments:

Post a Comment